Senior PHP Developer
Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work for us. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. Above all, Hashe Computer Solutions provide Handsome salaries (we’re open for negotiation), Annual trips, and a productive environment.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Application development including database migrations, seeding, stored procedures and functions.
- Unit testing as well along with automated php unit test cases.
- Propose solutions to client, implement solution, document it with comments in code as per standards.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Excellent OOP concept and design patterns
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Must have Laravel framework experience & angular
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL with hands on stored procedures & functions.
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Knowledge of API’s, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
Nice to have:
- Experience with other PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- NodeJS, expressJS, WordPress, WordPress plugin development, socket.io, nosql (mongodb, graphSQL), reactJS
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 4-5 years
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- Industry: Information Technology
- Functional Area: Development
- Total Positions: 1 Post
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Gender: Male
- Minimum Education: BS in Computer Sciences (Min.)
- Career Level: Expert
- Salary: Negotiable