Business Development Executive
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Business Development Executive. As a business development executive you will be responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organizations products/services.
Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work for us. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. Above all, Hashe Computer Solutions provide Handsome salaries (we’re open for negotiation), Annual trips, and a productive environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Make cold calls for new business leads, research, and gather prospective clients’ database.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- Extensive experience in acquiring sales locally & internationally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to create good presentations.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must possess strong customer service & interpersonal skills.
- Great networking skills.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.