Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a result driven Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing team.
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing digital marketing strategies to promote our software services. You must have a deep understanding of digital marketing tools and strategies to achieve our business objectives.
What’s in for you?
We offer competitive salaries, health insurance coverage for employees, their spouses, children,and parents, and a work-from-home allowance to create an enabling and productive work environment. Join us in this exciting opportunity to be a part of our growth journey and make a significant impact on our clients and the industry.
At Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd., we are seeking an experienced and dynamic IT Software Solutions Architect to join our team. As a company committed to the growth and development of our employees, we offer a supportive and growth-oriented culture, handsome salaries (open for negotiation), health insurance for employees, spouses, and children, and a work-from-home allowance to foster a productive work environment.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Social Media Marketing and Online Marketing skills
- Digital Marketing and Web Analytics skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SEO, PPC, SEM, content marketing and web development
- Proven experience managing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Experience with graphic design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Experience in the technology industry is a must
- Submitting reports, analyses and implementing the latest technical tools.
- Google Campaigns (Ad word & Display): Build and run ads on Google Search Network and Google Display Network based on the predetermined plans
- Maintain and optimize ads based on analytics and ad results
- Handle Google My Business updates & posting and content
- Design and curate content of landing pages for campaigns
- Create and refresh artworks for Google Display Network
- Structure and design Google Analytics.
- Utilize Google Analytics to better understand the customer journey, measure goals and explore channels that can be improved.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets and Prepare accurate reports on our campaign’s overall performance.
- Prepare Google analytics reports
- Develop Monthly Calendar & performance reports.
- Hands on experience in managing, guiding, & training the digital marketing team.
- Plan and Manage all Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat .. etc)
- Curate Content. and Handle posting (post & stories) and handle Community Management.
- Design, develop & create campaigns (ads & boosting).
- Tweak campaigns along the month.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports of the campaign’s overall performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing or relevant field.
- 5 years+ proven experience in Digital marketing preferably in the IT field.
- Hands on experience on digital marketing tools like SEO, SEM etc.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Creative thinking and a passion for staying updated with digital marketing trends.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics, SEMrush, HubSpot, etc.
Candidate must fill out the online interview form here: Online Form