Hello again #HasheFollowers!
What has Hashe done this week? Well, Stay tuned, because #FunTings abound.
What shall we discuss today? IT Outsourcing and Offshoring seems to be a popular topic, and lucky for us, Hashe specializes in exactly that.
IT Outsourcing is a phrase used to describe the process of obtaining an IT resource, or hiring a resource, outside of an organizational structure for IT (Information Technology) purposes (Beal, 2019). This is used to make functions easier for small, medium, and large sized organizations. Everything from setting up a website to begin with, to writing code for an online payment portal, to continuous monitoring after a project submission is part of the package when you sign up with Hashe. “Outsourcing is going ‘out’ to find the ‘source'”, is a good and simple explanation for outsourcing IT jobs (Kubiczek, 2018). When you leave the confines of your own organisation and contract someone else to work, that is called outsourcing.
Thus, Hashe’s role in the IT world as a software outsourcing company is well-chosen and well-positioned. We aid companies and people in sketching, designing, creating a prototype, developing, and testing software. We creating custom designs for all of our clients, and with input taken directly from you, our goal is 100% Client Satisfaction, which we achieve every time. We provide and allow businesses to set up a virtual team of developers, which makes it easier for organizations to handle their business and let us do what we do best, provide a steller service at an amazingly competitive price!
Depending upon the location, there are three types of outsourcing:
- Onshore or Local Outsourcing – A business would hire a software company inside its own country.
- Nearshore Outsourcing – A business would hire a software company established in a neighboring country.
- Offshore Outsourcing – The most popular type of outsourcing, where a business would hire a software company in a foreign country. For e.g., if your business is based in the USA and you outsource to Pakistan, you are doing offshore outsourcing (ibid).
Depending on the project, there are three types of Time-Frame Models Hashe offers:
- Hourly Model: This model is the right fit for small and long-term projects, where you will be charged based on the number of hours worked.
- Part-time Retainer Model: In this part-time model, clients pays to secure the services of Hashe Computer Solutions. Hashe’s services on ‘retainer’, which means Hashe is being paid to stay under contract. If we haven’t spoken in a week or a month, that is no issue because that is the model you chose.
- Full-time Dedicated Model: This is the most popular model in the offshore outsourcing business. Companies hire a dedicated team for a project and Hashe charges accordingly (ibid).
Outsourcing has benefits for both parties. Companies or businesses that are thinking about Outsourcing, should consider these next points (Gartner, 2019). Outsourcing can:
- Enable enterprises to reduce costs
- Accelerate time to market
- Take advantage of external expertise
- Take advantage of assets
- Take advantage of intellectual property
- Utilize utility services
- Use software as a service and cloud-enabled enterprise
- Help clients to develop the right sourcing strategies and vision
- Select the right IT service providers
- Structure the best possible contracts
The Benefits of Offshore Outsourcing far outweigh those that you receive from creating your own software team, hiring designers, interviewing potential candidates, and dealing with a whole additional department in your enterprise. By offshore outsourcing, your company and business reduces and control operating costs, and “you eliminate the costs associated with hiring an employee, such as management oversight, training, health insurance, employment taxes, retirement plans, etc” (Corpcomputerservices.com, 2019).
When you outsource, it improves company focus. Your business can not do everything, and that’s okay, because Hashe is here. Outsourcing lets you focus on your core skills and capabilities, and that is how every business has its expertise. Your return on investment is greater because it is more profitable to specialize in a few things, than be adequate in a lot of things. Your business also reduces its risk by hiring outside professionals, both financially and in reputation. Outsourced IT companies like Hashe, have proper industry training and certifications required of their staff, and thus keep up on best industry practices and technological advancements to ensure that our clients receive the best service there is. Leave the hard stuff to the professionals.
Check out our Social Media Pages:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hasheCS/
- Instagram: @hashe_official
- LinkedIn: https://pk.linkedin.com/company/hashe-computer-solutions
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashe
Beal, V. (2019). What is IT Outsourcing? Webopedia Definition. [online] Webopedia.com. Available at: https://www.webopedia.com/TERM/I/IT_outsourcing.html [Accessed 14 Nov. 2019].
CorpComputerServices.com. (2019). IT Outsourcing: The Reasons, Risks and Rewards. [online] Available at: http://www.corpcomputerservices.com/articles/outsourcing-reasons [Accessed 14 Nov. 2019]. > (CorpComputerServices.com, 2019)
Gartner. (2019). It Outsourcing. [online] Available at: https://www.gartner.com/en/information-technology/glossary/it-outsourcing [Accessed 28 Oct. 2019]. > (Gartner, 2019)
Kubiczek, M. (2018). What is a software outsourcing company?. [online] Quora. Available at: https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-software-outsourcing-company [Accessed 14 Oct. 2019]. > (Kubiczek, 2018)
Was this helpful?
Last Modified: February 16, 2021 at 11:26 am