Search Engine Marketing
Hashe will develop a custom-tailored SEM strategy to address the specific needs of your business concern to increase your website traffic and increase your online sales. We will base each strategy on extensive research of each individual business’ search terms (keywords) that people are actually searching. From there, we can develop each customize PPC campaign, according to your business need and desired budget estimate.
What is PPC?
Pay Per click (PPC), known as cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked.
PPC advertising gives you the opportunity to pay for top positions on search engines and appear on relevant partner websites. Pay-per-click marketing delivers instant traffic and offers many ways to complement existing SEO strategies by testing keywords, business models, and marketplace verticals, and it allows you to develop your overall Internet marketing strategy, and any SEO plans armed with facts, not assumptions.
There is a science to finding high numbers of low volume keywords (very specific long tail keywords) that are less expensive to advertise on but still provide significant ROI (return on investment). These can be used to hedge against the more expensive high-volume keywords, significantly lowering the average cost-per-click (CPC) across your entire campaign.
Advantages of PPC marketing and advertising:
PPC management looks quite simple but still you need expert services to manage the campaign and get optimal benefits. Below given are the advantages of PPC marketing and advertising:
- Quick results
- Reach people who are searching for services and products that you to offer.
- Reach audience in particular geographical regions.
- Get more revenue, sales and increase awareness regarding your services and products.
- Build your brand image
- Pay for the clicks that you are getting
- Reach audiences in particular language
- Compatible for all the devices
- Can be done a tight budget
- Keep a record of your advertising expenditure and also on ROI on the ad campaign
- Get the value for your money
PPC Activities & Campaign Management Includes:
Actually, PPC campaign offers more control over results than organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). With effective Pay Per Click management, you have the ability to compete relatively quickly for phrases that will take much more time to secure using earned media methods such as SEO. While a new website sometimes takes a lot of time to rank well on search engine result pages (SERPs), solid Pay Per Click campaign management can create traffic almost instantly through use of Google AdWords, Bing Ads and more. PPC management Plan includes the following activities:
- PPC Account Creation
- Website & Goal Analysis
- Campaign Setup
- Competitive Analysis Report
- Keyword Research (short tail/Long tail keywords)
- Text Ads & Image Ads Creation
- Ad Submission/Ad Copy Testing
- Bid Management
- Regional Optimization
- Quality Score Analysis
- Placement Sites Targeting
- Landing Page Consultation & Suggestions
- Conversion Tracking
- Weekly Report
If you have any further question, please feel free to let us know.