Technical HR Coordinator
Are you a Technical HR Coordinator who is highly skilled in coordination, technical screening, and communication, and known for your sharp intellect and meticulous attention to detail?
We are seeking a proficient Technical HR Coordinator to join our team and manage various HR administrative responsibilities. You will become an integral member of our dynamic HR department, contributing to multiple functions including recruitment, administrative work, and more.
As the perfect candidate, you should possess a comprehensive understanding of human resources and have previous experience in general administrative tasks.
What’s in for you?
We offer competitive salaries, health insurance coverage for employees, their spouses, children,and parents, and a work-from-home allowance to create an enabling and productive work environment. Join us in this exciting opportunity to be a part of our growth journey and make a significant impact on our clients and the industry.
At Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd., we are seeking an experienced and dynamic IT Software Solutions Architect to join our team. As a company committed to the growth and development of our employees, we offer a supportive and growth-oriented culture, handsome salaries (open for negotiation), health insurance for employees, spouses, and children, and a work-from-home allowance to foster a productive work environment.
- Collaborate with the HR Manager to understand the technical job requirements and create a detailed job description in line with the technical requirements provided by the team leads & line managers from the various departments.
- Job postings on multiple job portals, run screening calls while ensuring the recruitment & hiring procedures are followed. like sending forms, filtering CVs, follow ups, etc.
- Scheduling interviews and coordinating with the applicants as and when required
- Drafting the letters and official communication as per the guidelines and the official templates and format.
- Maintaining the employee records from hiring to continued employment within the set records management system eg: Google Drive, Google Sheets, etc
- Ensuring that every new hire is provided with the orientation documents, policies, hanbooks and the joining documents are recorded as per the records management system.
- Data management & enrollment of the employees for the eligible benefits upon probation completion, annual review, etc.
- Tracking the attendance and work hours through HRM, Clockify, and internal attendance process.
- Proven experience in HR field
- Outstanding communication & writing skills.
- Hands-on experience in using Google products like Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets. etc
- In depth knowledge of human resources operations and best practices
- MBA – HR is preferred