UI/ UX Designer
Do you speak the languages of design and user experience like a pro? Do you enjoy creating intuitive, user-friendly designs? Are you a hawk with a strong eye for aesthetics? If so, you’re a perfect fit for an exciting opportunity we have!
You will be the creative mind behind our UI/ UX department at Hashe as a UI/UX Designer, while managing design projects from conception to completion. Your goal will be to design user interfaces that enhance user experience while making them captivating. You should be experienced with wireframe tools and design software to succeed in this position.
Company Overview & What’s in for you?
At Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd., we are seeking an experienced and dynamic UI/UX Designer to join our team. As a company committed to the growth and development of our employees, we offer competitive salaries, health insurance coverage for employees, their spouses, and children, and a work-from-home allowance to create an enabling and productive work environment. Join us in this exciting opportunity to be a part of our growth journey and make a significant impact on our clients and the industry.
- Crafting a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand, bringing concepts to life.
- Crafting top-tier UX design solutions encompassing wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Creating UI mockups and prototypes that vividly illustrate site functionality and appearance.
- Generating original graphic designs, including images, sketches, and tables.
- Developing user personas through thorough user research and data analysis.
- Rigorously testing UI elements, including CTAs, banners, page layouts, designs, flows, and landing page target links.
- Preparing and presenting preliminary design drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identifying and addressing UX issues, such as responsiveness.
- Continuously seek and recommend new creative approaches and design solutions.
- Ensuring adherence to typography and graphic design style standards.
- Collaborating seamlessly with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and stakeholders, to ensure a user experience that flows seamlessly.
- A professional portfolio showcasing your UI/UX design expertise for both web and mobile as well as digital platforms.
- Proficiency with design tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, or similar applications.
- Familiarity with a range of technologies and software, including Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Collaborative nature with strong communication skills for effective interaction with diverse stakeholders.
- Exceptional time-management skills to ensure efficient project handling.
- Capable of working effectively both within a team and independently.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication capabilities.
- Proficient in multitasking and effective time administration.
- Possesses an understanding of consumer psychology principles.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Proven experience as a UI/ UX designer with a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a software development company.
We would like to meet you if you can share a portfolio of outstanding design work at email@example.com that highlights your work with web/mobile applications/social media.