Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Manual + Automation)
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Quality Assurance Engineer to join our awesome QA team! As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
What’s in for you?
We offer competitive salaries, health insurance coverage for employees, their spouses, children,and parents, and a work-from-home allowance to create an enabling and productive work environment. Join us in this exciting opportunity to be a part of our growth journey and make a significant impact on our clients and the industry.
Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work for us. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. Above all, Hashe Computer Solutions provides Handsome salaries (we’re open for negotiation), health insurance for employees, their spouse, and kids, plus work from home allowance to create a productive environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Responsible for Manual and Automated Software Testing.
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Coordinate, arrange and conduct meetings with scrum master for the purpose of requirement understanding or resolution of bugs.
- Must take ownership of quality of assigned project
- 3 years+ work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in Web Application Testing
- Experience in Desktop Application Testing
- Experience in Mobile App (IOS + Android) Testing
- Min. 1 year Automation testing (Selenium WebDriver + Cypress+ Java/Python + TestNG)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium WebDriver + Java/Python + TestNG)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with JIRA
- Basic knowledge of Jmeter and LoadRunner
- Basic SQL and WordPress Site Testing Experience
- Good Communication Skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Note: Candidate Must Fill The Online Form Here: