Professionals at Hashe identify the main points and customer experience and gather the resources involved. Understanding the project and keeping clear purposes in mind for a successful project is the first step of our business improvement methodology.
Business Process Improvement
Business Process Improvement is a discipline that aims to make organizations work, resulting in more efficient productivity. BPI is essential today, especially because of the continuous expansion of technology in the business realm. For achieving success, it is essential to be innovative in the development of technical infrastructure. It allows organizations to produce high-quality products and services while being cost-effective successfully.
Hashe focuses on implementing a phenomenal business process modeling system to add value to the business.
Our Approach to Business
- Describe the scope of the process, what the success looks like, and whether the delivery is reasonable.
- Review your current business process modeling, identifying and collecting any related data.
- Verify, prioritize, and plan for improvements that will meet the set goals.
STEPS OF OUR BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT METHODOLOGY
This step considers the results that will add value to the business objectives and is the best way to streamline the means to achieve those results. That is the required action. Designing the process includes organizing the workforce in the organization based on the desired results through the quality tools available in the BPI process.
Our business process improvement methodology, then, focuses on implementing the changes via known quality tools.
We continue to review ways to make the standard operating procedure more efficient and better. At this stage, we confirm that the set goals are being met.
- Elimination of waste from non-costly activities
- Less operational costs than better process performance
- Improved input
- Improved production quality
- Making better use of resources
Hashe adopts a specific, comprehensive lifecycle approach for implementing analytics by creating a baseline model, developing option-based scenario analysis, and implementing a pricing option model. Strategy analysis and retraining bring specific benefits to our clients, such as:
- A clear understanding of current activities, associated costs, and value in each activity
- Providing the organization with the ability to dynamically evaluate new alternative research efforts and their impact in terms of quality, price, emissions, and utilization
The standard operating procedure of the Value Chain of any business can no longer be viewed in the context of sub-processes. To ensure consistency in the overall industry strategy, a comprehensive “business-oriented” approach should be adopted. Each method has a secondary effect, and for many businesses, the problem is that they only improve one system so that inequalities can be pushed to another. The adage holds true in terms of business process modeling: You are only as strong as your weakest link.
Improvements in the business process identify and eliminate unnecessary waste. Through process redesign or process automation, it reduces the time spent on completing tasks as well as the manpower, resulting in better distribution of time and a more productive workspace.
The business process improves cooperation between all areas of the workplace. Increasing transparency facilitates communication and ensures that every employee is accountable for their own tasks, allowing them to improve employee performance.
In addition to automatically reducing unnecessary tasks, the number of human errors that will arise will be reduced. Proper supervision and optimization of practices will result in the continuation of tasks with minimal risk.
Standardization helps the company to ensure compliance with regulations, industry, and government standards. Regulatory compliance allows a more organized and workable space.
BUSINESS Process Management
- Problem Resolution using Process Improvement Techniques.
- Gap Identification and Recommendations for Gap Closure.
- Process Identification and Definition with Required Templates.
- Planning for Process Implementation.
- Assistance in Internal Audits and Corrective Actions.
- Suggestions for Improvement using Metrics.
- Look at process management as a strategic driver for your organization.
- Make use of standard processes and procedures in your work.
- Understand customer requirements and know-how to meet them.
- Setup a measurement program for measuring process performance.
- Collect and interpret measures that enable you to evaluate how the process is operating.
- Review and act regularly on data concerning process performance.
- Conduct milestone reviews, internal audits and track them to closure.
- Involve process owners in improving the process’s ability to meet customer and organization requirements.
- Train staff to view their role as process owners as part of their daily job responsibilities.
- Motivate process owners to take responsibility for performance outcomes
Contact us today for business process improvement consulting!