Linux being adopted successfully by thousands of companies have a need for Linux Server administration but cannot justify the high cost of a full-time Linux System Administrator.
To ensure maximum uptime, you have to proactively monitor your systems around the clock to detect any anomalies that might indicate an imminent problem. You also have to do routine upgrades, system tweaking and maintenance. Not every company has the luxury of IT staff they can dedicate to these tasks. And those that do would prefer to have their IT professionals doing more productive work like application development.
The owners of small to medium enterprises have to pay heavy charges to the Server administrator for jobs like installing, upgrading any application/ package. Unavailability of such administrator when required is a common scenario.
Hashe helps you overcome these problems. You only pay for the service you avail.
Server administration does not have to be done on the spot, an online connection to the server is sufficient enough for administrative jobs to be done.
Our remote Linux Remote server administration service plans offer a cost-effective alternative to a Linux System Administrator. Hashe provides comprehensive monitoring and administration service that can save your money, increase your efficiency, and most important, keep your systems humming along. Because we utilize sophisticated monitoring techniques, Hashe can offer world-class remote Linux System Administrator support at affordable prices.
Hashe’s remote Linux Remote server administration service plans includes the Remote Server’s Installations of packages, Enhancing the performance of the running servers by fine tuning the running services and software applications. Deployment of Java environments, Mailing servers, Web Servers, Web Administration Interface installations, Automation of redundant periodic tasks.
Installation, configuration and implementation of Linux Remote server administration tools:
- Installation of Webmin Panel and administration through it.
- Implementation Web Hosting Control Panel and its administration.
- Installation of Linuxconf and many Command-line utilities for SSH based administration.
Linux Remote server administration Services:
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB/2 on Linux.
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Mailservers like sendmail, Qmail, SquirrelMail
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Webservers like Apache with/without SSL with DSO or static Modules, Samba , Tomcat, JWS for Servlets and JSP with its integration with Apache.
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Fileservers like Samba, NFS, FTP LDAP: OpenLDAP
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Proxy Servers like Squid
- DHCP Server and Client
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Server
- Network File System (NFS) Server
- PPP Configuration
- RAID Configuration
- Network Interface Card (NIC) Configuration
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Server
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Firewall solutions on top of OpenSource Operating Systems (as proxyserver for http, mail, ftp,…) , Firewall-ip chains