Senior Node.js Developer
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend. Provide development leadership in a functional area, module, or project.
- Performs application functionality analysis and feasibility studies.
- Leads development activities for a functional area, module, or project.
- Provides and documents technical design and specifications meeting business and functional requirements.
- Independently performs assignments and develops an approach to solutions.
- Optimization, profiling and debugging backend services and front end applications.
- Evaluates upgrades, patches and new functionality.
- Analyzes applications for compliance with security protocols.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using Node.js.
- Working knowledge in user authentication and authorization.
- Expertise with Git workflows and tools such as GitLab.
- Experience with RDBMS databases such as MySQL and NoSQL databases such as Mongo.
- Enthusiasm for evaluating and understanding new technologies.
- Experience working with API Gateway, API performance testing, CI/CD pipelines and monitoring tools.
- Experience with server configuration of Node.js apps.
- Working experience with app deployment to Linux based server environments.
- Working knowledge of cloud based server infrastructure such as DigitalOcean.
- Working experience with configuring, running and maintaining docker containers.
Experience: Min. 5 years in NodeJS
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)