We are searching for a decisive and insightful DevOps engineer to join our reputable company. The DevOps engineer will be involved in various stages of each product’s lifespan and should remain abreast of technological advancements to promote efficiency. You should also keep track of customer reviews to enhance marketability.
To ensure success as a DevOps engineer, you should ensure that all outputs remain safe for public consumption. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps engineer will demonstrate excellent leadership skills and the capacity to mentor junior staff.
- Practical experience in deploying web applications using the following technologies like( Laravel 4.2 and newer, Vue.js, React, Node.js,MySql, MongoDB, Redis etc)
- Practical experience of containerization services and apps using Docker.
- Practical experience in automatized deployment, e.g. CI/CD pipelines in GitLab.
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu) server administration. This includes:(configuration of the hosting environment for web applications, managing domain records, email service management, ensuring server security, managing user access)
- Experience using an array of automation tools.
- familiarity with software security methods.
- Demonstrated experience using a wide variety of coding languages.
- Curious, discerning envelope pusher.
- Top-notch decision-making and collaborative abilities.
- Customer-oriented with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism.
- Design, manage and document the server infrastructure related to the software development lifecycle. Close collaboration with our developers and product managers.
- Completely oversee server infrastructure.
- Monitor the health and performance of our servers and installed services, web apps.
- Taking care of backups.
- Next Cloud
- Git CI/CD
- Advanced routing
- Security and monitoring
- Server administration
- Deployment in multiple environments
- Domain/DNS management
- Email server management
Nice to have
- Basic level php, nodejs, python know how